My youngest son, Ezra, has this term that he loves to use: super cool! That’s how I would describe Erin and Matt, their parents, family, and friends. Erin and Matt were laid back, down-to-earth, friendly, fun, kind, and welcoming. That is the impression they have left on me- personally- after sharing life with them for a day. Observing them, on the other hand, I can see a love, warmth, and tenderness that they share between each other that I hope I was able to document in a way that does it justice.
Below is an extended version of some of my favorites. Enjoy.
You may click an image to view the gallery enlarged.
Just went through the entire blog, we love the photos!! You captured some great moments and we can't wait to share them with our family and friends.
-Erin & Matt
Some of the vendors that contributed to the wedding day are:
- Olivia Fines - Day Of Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cake- Hollin Hall Pastry Shop
- Music- The DJ Connection
- Hair & Makeup - Modern Bridal Studio
- Videographer - Concentria
- Hotel - Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Ceremony at Carlyle House
- Reception at Columbia Firehouse
- Florist - Distinctive Floral Designs
- Wedding Photographer - Yours truly